- Where is my refund? Please go to www.IRS.gov and click on "where's my refund". You will have to put in your name and social and the amount of refund. Where is my Refund?
- Why doesn't my tax return show up as being received on the "where's my refund" link? The IRS does take some time to enter all the data from all the millions of tax returns they receive. It could take as long as 3 weeks to show up but if it is an amendment, then it could take as long as 6 months to show up.
- How much did I get for each stimulus payment, where can I find this information? www.irs.gov and click on "Get my Economic Impact Payment", then click on "Get My Payment". Enter your social, date of birth, address and zip code. Try entering the data in all CAPS. Get My Payment
- How long does it take for an amendment to process? The IRS can take up to 16 weeks for the IRS to process an amended return. You can click on this link to see what the status is. It could take up to 3 weeks to even show up a status. Please be patient.
- How do I obtain my records at the IRS? On the IRS.gov you can create an account for yourself. Click here to go to IRS.gov and Create Account. To register and use this service, you need:
- your SSN, date of birth, filing status and mailing address from latest tax return,
- access to your email account
- your personal account number from a credit card, mortgage, home equity loan, home equity line of credit or car loan, and
- a mobile phone with your name on the account
Available to view and print your "Wage and Income Transcripts", "Account Transcripts", "Tax Return Transcripts" and see your balance if you owe the IRS.