Records at the IRS

Ever wonder what the IRS has on you.  For $200 for single and $300 for joint, we can get the information back to 1990.  This is an extensive report on your tax history.

For any account issue with the IRS, the relevant information can be found on the tax transcripts.  There are 4 basic types of transcripts:

The report that we can prepare for you has all the above information in a compehensive format.  The report contains:

Call us today to start the process.  Form 2848 will need to be filed on each Taxpayer and/or Spouse for the years that you want in the report.  It will take about 10 days to before you will get the report.